Surface treatment technology-Fluoroplastic heat exchanger technology-chromium plating technology-electroplating ceramics-chromic acid regeneration-hard oxidation
 『Chromium platingHeat exchanger

This picture shows fluoroplastic heat exchanger technology, electroplated ceramics, hard oxidation, chromic acid regeneration, chromium plating technology, etc

Contact us



Action principle of auxiliary solvent for hot dip galvanizing

1. Action principle of auxiliary plating solvent

Auxiliary plating solvent can clean the surface of channel steel (angle steel) and remove some iron salts, oxides and other dirt on the surface of channel steel (angle steel) after pickling. A salt film is deposited on the surface of channel steel (angle steel), which can isolate the surface of channel steel (angle steel) from air and prevent further micro-oxidation.

thermal decomposition of auxiliary plating solvent (referring to" dry method " ) makes the surface of channel steel (angle steel) active and wetting ability (i.e. reducing surface tension), and the purified channel steel (angle steel) is immersed in liquid zinc in zinc liquid, so that the channel steel (angle steel) and liquid zinc can quickly soak and react; Zinc liquid can be well attached to the channel steel (angle steel) matrix, and the channel steel (angle steel) and zinc smoothly alloying process.

When the channel steel (angle steel) coated with auxiliary plating solvent meets zinc liquid, the air billow produced by gasification of auxiliary plating solvent plays a role in removing zinc oxide, aluminum hydroxide and carbon black particles on zinc liquid.

The iron salt brought into the zinc pot with the help of solvent crystallizing the double salt will react with the zinc in the zinc pot, about 20% will enter the zinc coating, and the remaining 80% will directly form zinc slag.

This shows how much iron salt erodes zinc pot. To sum up, strict management of solvent bath will have direct benefits to reduce zinc consumption and improve the quality of galvanized coating.

2. Protective function of auxiliary plating solvent

(1) The auxiliary plating solvent can clean the steel surface of channel steel (angle steel), remove the iron salt or oxide remaining on the surface of channel steel (angle s

Last:Principle and Application of Ultrasonic Liquid Level Meter

Next:No more!

  • Wechat
  • Mobile
  • E-mail
  • Navigation Guestbook Online QQ Google Search